HTC or Samsung

Im well and truly sick of the lack of any information from Samsung. All we hear are rumours and speculations, nothing concrete, nothing from their mouths.

Put it like this, the HTC One-X looks stunning, and it's real and with us now.

If Samsung continue to pull and twist and not give a firm date, I may well end up going down the HTC One-X route. It's Sense integrates nicely into Ice Cream Sandwich, so I hear, and being HTC, they're likely to give better and faster updates.

Should I feel the need for a newer phone on my birthday, or should my phone start giving more problems, I'll be going with the HTC One-X unless Samsung can confirm that the Galaxy S3 will be released on date "X".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liz Truss and Finances

The Upper Hand House

Russia, Russia, Russia