Open Letter to Driver of YR09 OEN

Dear Sir,

I was in the left hand lane of Church Road to turn right onto the A4040 in Yardley Birmingham when a white vehicle in the right hand lane also turning right, cut across into my lane. You were also in the right hand lane and wound down your window to start explaining that the left hand lane is for the store and I should go back and take a look. I explained both lanes for the A4040 and you should take a look.

I hereby offer the following picture for your future reference:


While the left hand lane is indeed for the store, I hope that you can see both lanes clearly show A4040. Not only that, the lanes on the round about are clearly defined. Im hoping you don't tell people off for driving in bus lanes outside their hours of operation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liz Truss and Finances

The Upper Hand House

Russia, Russia, Russia