Racism

When I talk about people like me not seeing race, we're told how wrong we are. Even though some scientists, to get us to be one, say there's no such things as race, it's just a social construct, then everyone else agrees with them, but then tells you you're wrong for not seeing race.

Sick of the arguments on that to be honest. But I guess if race doesn't exist, then there can be no racism.

I just love how everyone runs around in circles circumventing their own arguments.

Race exists. But it doesn't matter.

Maybe it doesn't matter because for people like me, I grew up listening to black musicians, watching black actors, hearing black news readers tell the news. We had black friends. We liked our black friends black parents.

We simply didn't care about skin colour, we just liked them for what they did.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Upper Hand House

Liz Truss and Finances

Russia, Russia, Russia