Lets Start Over...

It's time friends for me to re-start my blog. Gone are the old posts dating back to 2004. Gone are even years of history.

Not gone however is my mind. It's questionnable I even had it.

I always wanted my blog to be an open discussion, an analysis of culture, to show my changing personality through the years.

But now it's time I think to draw a line underneath all that irrelevent rubbish and start again.

This year, I had my first girlfriend, got engaged in four months, and got dumped on Facebook because my fiancee couldn't handle me being upset at her inability to think of anyone but herself, with selfish, rude, critical behaviour. I sensed a certain relationship apathy and events unfurled and proved that I was right.

I got to see Rush on their new Time Machine tour at the LG Arena (and I eagerly await the release on BluRay and DVD in November).

I've just ordered Buffy the Vampire Slayer box set because I really loved season six, especially the episode called Grave. Im a secret Alyson Hannigan fan and that episode had me crying. Much like when Jim finally gets Michelle in American Pie 2, that is just such a beautiful scene.

I've now discovered the joys of H264 encoding, MPEG4 Type 10, instead of DivX MPEG4 Type 2. Im trying to create a media library on my XBMC. The process is slow and I notice the pixellisation too easily. They say you shouldn't be able to tell the difference on BluRay on a 37" Hi Def screen compared to a normal DVD from the distance I watch it at. Well I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Upper Hand House

Liz Truss and Finances

Russia, Russia, Russia