Give me a free phone... or at least a pre-release to test with

Dear Samsung,

When it comes to phones, your phones are the best. My Samsung Galaxy S, which despite having teething troubles initially, is nigh on flawless and a brilliant piece of engineering.

Samsung is the only device for me, and so I happily bypass every other device out there and due to be released, knowing that I will buy the Samsung Galaxy S3 (unless of course you take your sweet time to release it and something else comes along in the meantime substantially cheaper and with more features).

I think my loyalty should be rewarded and I will happily wear a Samsung T-Shirt to every personal event advertising your phone if you can see your way clear to providing me a free S3. Heck it doesn't have to be free, let me pay for an early release so I can talk about the Samsung goodness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Upper Hand House

Liz Truss and Finances

Russia, Russia, Russia